Monday, January 26, 2009

New beginings...and frustrations

Well, Tom Buchanan is moving moving to West Egg, leaving us East Eggers to hold things together. Yes, that's right, Tom Buchanan is on the move. While it is for the best, I have never been a fan of change. There is no time frame and no set dates. It is painful to watch things come to this point, but I sat back too long and watched my life continue down a destructive path.

On the upside, my sweet Wall is improving everyday. His new meds seem to be working and he is becoming comfortable in his own skin again. I love to see these changes and I'm so thankful I found the strength to go against Tom Buchanan's wishes and get Wall the help he needed.

My frustrations are starting to surface in small and often silly ways.

I desperately want to go back and edit all my typos and misspellings in my blogs...but I promised myself I would let my thoughts stand as posted, no matter how irritating that may be. So if you see a typo, please don't point it out to me cause I may go postal on you for it! (And I probably already noticed it.)

I also want to scream at other people who can't spell!!! Now, I'm not talking about text or instant message type spellings. I'm talking about blatant spelling errors. I read my email and want to start screaming at some people's complete lack of concern for spelling! How hard are basic words??? Really...if anyon elce tells me they are reasting, I'm gona be pissed!!!

Finally, I want to shove hockey pucks down the throats of those parents who think that a coaches curfew and rules while traveling are OPTIONAL!!! Coach Nice Guy gave very specific directions to the boys about expected behavior while on our travel weekend. They were told certain activities were off limits and a curfew would be in place. Not only did the boys disregard the rules, but their parents didn't see a need to enforce them!

Four league games and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment